Overview and Specifications:
Material: PC, metal
Bluetooth version: 4.1
Color: black, gold, silver, red
Bluetooth wireless distance: 10 meters
Battery capacity: 60mAh
Play time: 2-3 hours
M19 Bluetooth Headset Description:
1. It is recommended to fully charge the Bluetooth headset before
using it for the first time.
2. First plug the charging jack into the corresponding Bluetooth
headset charging jack.
1. Power on: Press and hold the start/end call button for about 3
seconds until red and blue lights alternately flash.
2. Shutdown: Press and hold the start/end call button for about 6
seconds until it is turned off.
Call Answer/Hang up/Dial
1. Press the call button to answer the call when there is an
2. When the call is over, press the call button to hang up. If the
other party has hung up, there is no need to press the call key.
3. In Bluetooth mode, double click the Call button to automatically
dial the number dialed after the call log is recorded.
Up and Down Song Switching / Volume Adjustment
1. Switch to next song/increase volume: Short press the button to
switch to next song, then continue to hold down to increase the volume.
2. Switch to previous song/reduce volume: Short press the button to
switch to previous song. Continue to hold down to reduce the volume.