Overview and Specifications:
Support / with a reversing ruler line, support for taking pictures
WIFI launch distance is about 30-50 meters
WIFI/pairing search/SWD can be paired at the beginning
Support Android System Support IOS APP Scan Code Download
Image Processing Chip: CMOS /, 3089
Effective pixels: 684 x 512 pixels
Resolution: 540TV line
Minimum illumination: 0.5Lux / F1.2 0.2Lux / F1.2 (0Lux IR ON)
Pin lens: f = 2.5mm / F = 2.0
Lens angle: 120°
Infrared LED lights: 28 infrared night vision distance of about 10-15 meters
Vertical sync. Frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
Video output: 1.0vp-p, 75 ohms
Input power: DC12V-24V
Current consumption: 300mA
Electronic shutter: 1/60?1/10,000 seconds
Gamma consumption: 0.45
Signal to noise ratio: better than 48Db
Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
Operating temperature: -20°C to 70°C, RH95%MAX
Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C, RH95%MAX
1 New modes of communication, combined with reality, realizing true intelligence. No wiring, just power up
2. With WiFi device, wireless rear view can be realized
3. Avoid wiring, wireless reversing, saving complex installation procedures and installation costs
4. WiFi wireless transmission, pure digital model without interference, the receiver completely without any external equipment, more convenient installation, suitable for various models
5. Use the most advanced h. 264 video coding technology, the image is clear and smooth.
6. Low power consumption, vivid, fast reverse response, stable system, etc.
7. High-quality wireless rearview camera, using aluminum alloy shell, high resolution CMOS wide viewing angle, waterproof rating IP67, suitable for indoor and outdoor all-weather work.
Currently this is the latest wireless reverse image in the entire automotive industry. Based on Apple and Android operating systems, based on WIFI communication and GPS navigation, Mid, mobile phones, wireless reverse point-to-point connection, compared with the existing rear view camera has unparalleled advantages , Widely used in buses, container trucks, trucks and construction vehicles, fire engines, fire engines and other vehicles.