Overview and Specifications:
● Mini-might brightness, thumb-sized.
● CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, maximum output up to 600 lumens.
● Extreme long running time, up to 9 days in moon mode.
● Professional optical lens design, even-lit flood and soft beam.
● Tail magnetic base function, attach to a metal surface to provide "hands-free" illumination.
● Fade-in and fade-out function when the turbo mode is the initial mode for on and off to promote eye safety and improve the user experience.
● Newest intelligent temperature protection system(ITS) monitors internal temperature and adjusts output to regulate heat dissipation; protects LED and internal components for a perfect balance of output and safety.
● Intelligent battery capacity indicator to view remaining battery capacity at any time.
● Unique lock-out mode prevents accidental activation; avoiding battery drains during storage or traveling and prevents unintended directly shining into eyes.
● Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrect battery orientation. One-touch low and with mode memory function.
● Aerospace aluminum alloy construction; CNC precision machining; Mil-Spec HAIII anodizing, anti-abrasive, lighter and robust.
● Compatible with CR123A and 16340 Li-ion battery; KLARUS high performance 16340 battery with a Micro- USB port is included ( installed at flashlight ), no need to bring a charger, easy to use, safe and reliable.
● Magnetic tail can affix the flashlight to any steel surface, free your hands when you are working.
•CREE XP-L HI V3 LED, 50000 hours life.
•4 lighting levels, 2 flashing modes.
•Working Voltage: 2V-4.2V.
•Compatible Batteries: CR123A x 1 or 16340 Li-ion battery x 1.
•Reflector: Convex Lens.
•Switch Type: Side Switch.
•Dimension: (Head)19.8mm(0.78") x (Body)20.5mm(0.81") x (Lenght)54.5mm(2.15").
•Net Weight: 27g (0.95oz) (w/o battery).
•Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy Body, Mil-Spec HAⅢ Anodizing.
•Waterproof: IPX8 (underwater 2 meters).