Overview and Specifications:
It optimizes the filter circuit and reduces power consumption. It is compatible with ESP-01.
It is TTL serial communication interface and its parameters can be set by AT command. It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, and controlling home appliances by the mobile phone.
With the help of ESP-01 Adapter module, it can be connected directly with the Arduino board and other 5V MCU development board.
The Whole module features:
– ESP8285 is equivalent to ESP8266 + 1M Bytes flash
– Arduino UNO R3 and the compatible board can directly connect to this module.
– You can debug the module with the USB to TTL module, such as FT232RL, CH340 module.
– Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit)
– Working frequency: 2400 – 2484 MHz
– Working voltage: 4.5V – 5.5V (On-board 3.3v LDO Regulator)
– Working current: 240mA(MAX)
– Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
– Serial communication format: 8N1
– Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
– Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
– Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
– WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
– It is very easy to design projects by AT command
– Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control, smart car.