Overview and Specifications:
It is widely used in networking, smart home project when it is connected to the wifi router. It can be used for remote monitoring of home appliances, bedroom temperature and humidity, controlling home appliances and smart car by the mobile phone.
USB to ESP-01 adapter module has CH340 USB to TTL driver IC onboard, so you can easily use your computer to do ESP-01 functional debugging and upgrade the firmware. ESP-01 serial wifi module can be directly plugged into the yellow pin header without any connection wires.
– ESP8285 is equivalent to ESP8266 + 1M Bytes flash
– Working voltage: 4.5V – 5.5V (On-board 3.3v LDO Regulator)
– Working current: 240mA(MAX)
– Selectable working mode: On-board toggle switch. UART side for serial TTL debugging by AT commands, PROG for firmware programming
– USB to serial TTL chip: CH340
– Logic level: 3.3V
– Serial port baud rate: 115200 (default), can be modified to other values by AT command
– Serial communication format: 8N1
– Antenna Type: Built-in PCB antenna is available.
– Wireless Network Mode: station / softAP / SoftAP + station
– Wireless criteria: 802.11 b / g / n
– WIFI @ 2.4 GHz, support for WPA / WPA2 security mode
– It is very easy to design projects by AT command
– Applications: Home automation, sensor networks, industrial wireless control, smart car.