Overview and Specifications:
* Video input: 4CH
* 4ch 1080/4ch 960P/4ch 720P Real Time Recording
* 1ch 720P or 960P realtime playback.
* VGA , HDMI , USB interface.
* Support 28 Multi-Languages in UI.
* Support 1sata * 4TB(Max) Hard disk
* P2P cloud technology reliazed remote view by phone.
* Support Smart phone APP(Android, IOS, IPAD)
* Support multi-browser(IE, Firefox, Google)
* Power: DC12V-3A
Do you still in trouble for these problems?
1–Afraid of being stolen?
2–Unable to distinguish responsibility in an accident
3–As boss,want to know the working state of your employees
4–Image is not clear,evidence is not authoritative enough
5–Narrow in the shop,no enough space to install so many cameras.
6–construction site is disorderly,complex.
7–So many cables,influence the environment beauty
8–Complex debug and maintenance.
WOOW!Too much cost!What shall i do?
Don't worry!This product can help you.
Wireless NVR built-in 10.1inch LCD screen can save equipment cost and easy installation.tangible benefits.wifi/onvif/smart phone APP(remote view)
1. Screen switch
2. USB Port
3. Power light
4. The rotetion of the display,easy to carry and place.
5. The screen up and down direction can turn 180 degree
6. 10.1inch HD display(don't need to buy the monitor)
7. left and right can turn 270 degree
8. Power port
9. HDMI Port
10. Network port
11. USB 2.0 port
All designed for simplicity.Day and Night
10.1 inch HD LCD display,the latest version all-in-one H.264 wireless video recorder.
Easy Remote Viewing- easy remote viewing on iPhone, iPad, Android devices and PC anywhere anytime.
The wireless signal can penetrate through thick walls
no obstacle betweent the wall and the camera, Camera can be mounted about MAX 100 meters away from the NVR
If there is a wall here,transmission distance MAX 30 meters.
CCTV Surveillance system featuring AUTO-PAIR technology, cameras will auto-pair to NVR recorder, easy setup without wi-fi configuration .you only need to plug them in power to start working,you'll have a view of cameras on monitor instantly.
Our Surveillance cameras has been auto paired to NVR recorder before shipping out to our customers;
* Step1: Power on the cameras and NVR recorder.
* Step2: Hook up a HD TV or PC monitor to HDMI or VGA port on the back panel of the NVR. (Note: The HDMI Cable and VGA cable is not included on the package)
* Step3: View video on screen in minutes
Size and packinglist