Overview and Specifications:
Thickness : Ultra Thin
Material : Other
Outer Material : PVC
Weight : 70-100g
Model Number : 100
Usage : Cleaning
Exam-grade vinyl gloves are approved for non-sterile medical applications. They provide dependable barrier protection from bodily fluids, bloodborne pathogens, and other contaminants.
Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It helps prevent allergic reactions to latex proteins.
Vinyl gloves are less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving them a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel.
[Size size]: XS/S/M/L/XL
Width: M 8.3cm/L 9.3cm/XL 10.3cm
1. Dust-free PVC gloves have superior anti-chemical properties, acid resistance, alkali resistance and oil resistance.
2. Dust-free PVC gloves have strong tensile strength, puncture resistance, and are not easily damaged.
3. The dust-free PVC gloves have good sealing performance and effectively prevent the dust from being emitted outward.
4. Dust-free PVC gloves have no silicon content and have certain antistatic properties, which are suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
5. Dust-free PVC gloves are comfortable to wear, and long-term wear will not cause skin tightness, which is conducive to blood circulation.
6. Dust-free PVC gloves are non-toxic, harmless, tasteless, contain no amino compounds and other harmful substances, and rarely produce allergies.
7. Dust-free PVC gloves have low chemical residue, low ion content and low particle content. They are suitable for use in strict clean room environments. Disposable gloves are mainly used in medicine, dentistry, hygiene, catering, beauty salon and food processing. , microelectronics, computers, communications, semiconductor assembly, ink printing, household daily cleaning, kitchen rubbing and so on.