Overview and Specifications:
- Y Cable Used To Convert A Stereo 3.5mm Male Connection To Two XLR Female Connections
- Use this Cable to Plug your Mixer’s Outputs to a Portable Digital Recorder, can be used to connect the stereo output of portable CD Player, Walkman, Camcorder, etc., to a single XLR line input on a mixing console.
- Maximum Noise Isolation Using Shield,Precision Formulated Materials For Maximum Signal Transfer
- Use This Cable To Plug for Your MP3/iPod To XLR Inputs,Great for connecting iPhone, iPad, or any 3.5mm audio output to a powered speaker
- XLR connectors with internal strain relief for rugged reliability,Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity,OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility