Overview and Specifications:
Item Type : Motherboard
Model Number : MKS1.4
– Mega 2560 and ramps1.4 set on a board, to solve complicated Ramps1.4 combination of interfaces, the problem of failure prone.
– Replace the motor drive, drive and support A4988 DRV8825 TMC2208 TMC2130 drive.
– The circuit board with high-quality 4-layer, heat and made a special optimization, ramps are 2 shelves.
– Using high-quality MOSFET, and better heat dissipation.
– Using a dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input, the voltage converter chip to solve the heat problem Ramps.
– Accepts 24 V input power and the same system can be hot-bed current, also reduced by 1/4, effectively solving the heat problem of the hot-bed sold separately.
– tthe firmware can be used for open source firmware Marlin, ramps1.4 with the same configuration, can be replaced directly ramps1.4.
– Can be connected to the control panel and the 12864lcd ramps1.4, 2004lcd control panel. (Cannot match all STYPE 12864lcd and 2004lcd)
– Retain the motor dynamic and directional output ports for easy insertion of high-current to add large current (eg 2 A 5 A) motor drive circuits.
Reserved – Servo system on ramps1.4, AUX-1 AUX-2 interface, three 5 V outputs, three 12 V outputs.
– Type: MKS generation v1.4 control board Mega 2560
– Name: MKS generation v1.4 control board
– Weight: 118 g
– Application: 3 D Printer Section
1 MKS generation v1.4 control board