Overview and Specifications:
Compatible Brand/Model : Nintendo
Model Number : 8859
is_customized : no
With USB : yes
Origin : CN(Origin)
1. USB2.0 wired connection mode, directly plug into for SWITCH, PS4, PS3 host and press the HOME button to recognize it. When using for PS4, PS3 host, there is no need for the original handle to guide.
2. Taiko and the control buttons are separated independently, effectively preventing the control buttons from being hit by mistake during the game.
3. The internal use of high-speed MCU single-chip control circuit, super sensitive response speed, excellent dynamics.
4. Low standby power consumption, safety and environmental protection, beautiful appearance.
5. Support online software system upgrade.
Instructions for Use:
1. Use for Connect to TV:
Connect the host to the TV (for Switch host needs to be connected to the TV through the base), and then plug the Taiko USB2.0 cable into the USB interface of the Switch base or the USB interface for PS3, PS4 host, and press the A button to enter in for SWITCH mode and it can be used normally. For PS4 mode, press the HOME button to connect. If you do not connect to the TV and only play on for SWITCH host, you can connect this product to the host through a TYPE-C to USB2.0 short cable to play the game.
2. Connect Directly for Switch Host:
Use Type-C male to USB female adapter to plug into for Switch host, and then plug the Drum USB2.0 cable into USB adapter, the Drum will automatically connect successfully, press the A key to enter and it can be used normally.
3. System Upgrade:
Support the use of computer to upgrade the software system online. Generally, the latest version is already at the factory. If the game cannot be played normally due to the upgrade of the game console system, the manufacturer can provide an online upgrade or provide an upgrade package to update the product software.
Color: red + yellow
Working voltage: DC 5V
Input current: 200mA
Wire length: USB 2.4M/turn 0.35M
Product size: 22*25*9cm
Packing size: 23.5*27.8*11.2cm