Overview and Specifications:
DIY Supplies : Electrical
Type : Household Battery Tester
Model Number : BT-168D
– To test all different kinds of batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, mini cell)
– Check the power level of all 1.5V, 9V, and 1.5V miniature cells
– Can quickly test the capacity of your battery
– Easy-to-read, digit indicates power level
– Test multiple sizes of batteries in one unit. (1.5V: AAA, HP16, MN2400, R03, AA, HP7, MN1500, UM3, C, HP11, MN1400, SP11, LR14, UM2, D, HP2, MN1300, SP2, R20, UM1; 9V: PP3, MN1604, 6F22, 006P)
– Battery Size: 1.5V | 9V
– Good: 1.5V ~ 1.28V| 9V ~ 7.8V
– Low Power: 1.3V ~ 1.15V| 7.8V ~ 6.3V
– Replace: Below 1.15V| Below 6.3V
– Size: approx. 110 x 60 x 25mm
– For 1.5V and 9V batteries, read off LCD.
– For 1.5V mininature cells, read off LCD.
– If the LCD does not display, check that battery is touching both contacts before assuming that it is completely dead.
– This Battery Tester is activated by the battery being checked. Keep test times as short as possible, to avoid unneccessary battery drain.