Overview and Specifications:
This is a very novelty and practical mouse trap. It uses harmless bait such as butter to capture the mouse, and it does not adopt spring mechanism so it avoids the pets and kids from being hurt suddenly. Besides, it's also easy to clean and you can use it to kill as many mice as you need with only one strap.
● Reusable and easy to clean: counterbalance with block wood and inserted magnet provides the trap with resilience force and reusable possibility. It is also very easy to clean up both the trap and the bucket.
● Auto reset to catch many mice with only one trap: unlike glue trap, snap trap, and others that catch only one or two mice, this item is reset automatically to keep catching more and more mice.
● Non-toxic and safe – just put non-toxic bait such as peanut butter, different from a spring-loaded mechanism, making it safe for pets and children and avoiding the danger of getting a finger or paw caught or snapped.
How to use:
1. Take this trap out of its package and find a bucket.
2. Place the mouse trap on the bucket.
3. Find an object or a long stick and put it next to the bucket to make way for the mice to go up the bucket.
4. Add some peanut butter, cream or other baits on the end of the plank.
5. Fill the bucket up 1/3 ways with water if you wish for the trap to be lethal.
6. Now, wait…