Overview and Specifications:
Type : Mixers
Model Number : //
Origin : CN(Origin)
1: The 4-channel Bluetooth mixer with built-in sound card can meet the needs of users for home music production, Internet streaming and K version singing.
2: Small size, light weight, can be easily transported and used in travel and work.
3: The mixer is equipped with input gain, treble and bass adjustment, built-in 48V phantom power, suitable for condenser microphones, high-definition headphone output ports, MP3 players, Bluetooth receivers and connected PC sound cards.
4:It can be directly connected to the USB port of the PC for power supply, and can be connected to the computer for power supply, thus eliminating the trouble of using an external adapter.
1. Microphone input (XLR port):
Frequency response range: 10 Hz~200 kHz
Gain range: +14db~+60db
Signal to noise ratio: 120db E.I.N
2. Line input (line port, large 1/4″ 3-pin TRS connector):
Frequency response range: 10hz~130khz
Gain range: -6db~+38db
Signal to noise ratio: 95db E.I.N
3. Stereo channel
Frequency response range: 10 Hz~70 kHz
Gain range: line: -8~+15db / microphone: +13~+16db
Signal to noise ratio: line: 90db / microphone: 104db E.I.N
Bass level control (L.F): 50 hz, ±15db
Mid-range level control (M.F): 700hz, ±15db
Treble level control (H.F): 10Khz, ±15db
5. Mixed settings:
Main output: +28dbu balance adjustment / +22dbu unbalance adjustment
Auxiliary knob (AUXSEND): + 22dbu unbalance adjustment
Effect level control (EFF SEND): + 22dbu unbalance adjustment
Tape output: + 22dbu unbalance adjustment
Telephone output: +15dbu/150
6. Voltage: 120 V / 60 hz
7. Power supply: 12V
1. Wide range of uses: a compact 4-channel mixer with reverberation effect, suitable for home music recording, network streaming, karaoke, network singing, etc. Micro USB DC 5V power supply, can be powered by power adapter, mobile power supply or computer [very convenient to use]
2. With 2 MIC / LINE mono input connectors (TRS and XLR 2 in 1) for connecting microphones or musical instruments; 2 types of stereo input jacks (RCA and TRS) can be used to connect to the line level Musical instruments, such as electronic keyboards and audio equipment.
3. With 2 RCA outputs (left and right), connected to an external recorder; 2 stereo TRS outputs (left and right), used to connect speakers or amplifiers; 3.5 mm headphone output, used to connect headphones.
4. Use GAIN, HIGH (treble), LOW (bass), PEAK (control knob) to modulate better sound effects; the effect access button and ST/USB input signal switch button can achieve quick operation.
5. Built-in +48 V phantom power: for condenser microphones; with a USB connector for MP3 input, and also supports Bluetooth connection with smart phones. Adjust sound effects anytime, anywhere.