Overview and Specifications:
1. The LED plant growth lamp shell is made of ABS plastic, containing 225PCS low-power LED lamp bead, 10W constant current power supply 1PCS (some manufacturers power is full load 14W, we think it is not desirable, the current is bigger, LED light decline Large-scale, effective life will be greatly shortened. Do 10W is my factory experience after many long-term simulation tests!), With high performance, low energy consumption and other characteristics.
2. The product input voltage is 85-265V.
3, LED life up to 50000 hours.
4, 15W plant growth lamp can replace 3-5 times the power of the traditional high-pressure sodium lamps and other lamps, saving 80% of the electricity.
5, suitable for a variety of plant growth, flowering, results.
6, the product contains different proportions of the program, red light to promote flowering results, blue light to promote long leaves, customers can use different lamp beads according to different plants ratio, different light wavelength and ratio can be customized according to the requirements of customers.
7, the product has passed CE, FCC, ROHS certification, safety, environmental protection, free from pollution and harmful substances.
1, can only be used indoors.
2. Please cut off the power before installation to prevent electric shock and avoid touching the surface of the lamp by hand.
3, use to ensure that the product is used in a normal environment.
4. Avoid installing at the heat source and hot steam, corrosive gas place, so as not to affect the life span.
5. Make sure the installation position can withstand 10 times the weight of the product before installation.
6, installed in no vibration, no swing, no place for fire hazards
7, this product is not waterproof, do not spray.
8. Do not touch or beat the product while it is working.
The light environment is one of the indispensable and important physical environmental factors for plant growth and development. The influence of the spectral range on plant physiology mainly manifests itself in:
280 ~ 315nm: minimal effect on morphology and physiological processes
315 ~ 400nm: Low chlorophyll absorption, affecting photoperiodic effects, preventing stem elongation
400 ~ 520nm (blue): The absorption ratio of chlorophyll and carotenoids is large and has a great influence on photosynthesis.
520 ~ 610nm (green): Absorption rate of pigment is not high
610 ~ 720nm (red): Absorption rate of chlorophyll is low and has significant effects on photosynthesis and photoperiodic effects
720 ~ 1000nm: Low Absorption Rate, Stimulates Cell Prolongation, Affects Flowering and Seed Germination
>1000nm : Convert to Heat