Overview and Specifications:
Model Number : LSGCD1
Power Mobile Phone Booster, Max Dual Band CDMA850/DCS1800 Signal Amplifier kit
CDMA850/LTE1800MHz Dual-band Signal Booster is designed to provide you with significant improvements in entire CDMA850 and 4G 1800MHz mobile phone signal coverages.It is applicable to blind spot signal amplification in various indoor places such as conference halls, hotels, and the bottom of large buildings.
Frequency：CDMA850: Uplink: 824-849MHz Downlink: 869-894MHz
DCS1800: Uplink:1710-1785MHz Downlink: 1805-1880MHz
Gain：Uplink≧ 65dB Downlink ≧ 70dB
Max Output Power：+23dBm/±3DBM Total power
Connector Type: N-F
Compact Design：Indoor Use
Power Supply：DC12V 2A
Coverage Area: 1000m2
Net Weight : 1.5kg
Packing Dimension: 35cm×28cm×15cm
Amplifier CDMA/DCS : 1 pcs
Outdoor antenna: 1 pcs
Indoor antenna: 1 pcs
Power supply: 1 pcs
Cable: 10m outdoor
1. Find the strongest direction and position of the received signal for mobiles at the top or the periphery of the building, as the location for installing the outdoor antenna, pay attention that the location should be paid to lightning protection. The installation height should not be higher than the lightning protection network of the building. If it is higher than the lightning protection network. If it is necessary, install a lightning rod 1 meter above the outdoor antenna and ground it well.
2. After selecting the appropriate location, fix the outdoor antenna to the wall or bracket.
3. Select an appropriate location in the relevant indoor location (close to the power supply and the outdoor antenna end, rain-proof, sunshine-proof and ventilation is best location) install indoor straight machine, and fixed to the wall or bracket.
4. Lead the outdoor antenna to the ‘BTS’ (outdoor) interface, and the connection between the outdoor antenna and the amplifier is completed.
5. After defining the indoor antenna installation position, fix the antenna.
6. The indoor antenna connected to the amplifier, one port connecting to the indoor antenna interface, and the other port connecting to the repeater’s ‘MOBILE’ (indoor) port.