Overview and Specifications:
1. One EMF Tester with two uses, testing the electric field and the magnetic field radiation at the same time.
2. Measure radiation of high voltage power lines, appliances, electrical wires.
3. Sound-light alarm, when the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically.
4. Data hold and max measurement, one-key lock the radiation value.
5. Can measure the environment temperature with 2 temperature units (℃ and ℉).
This meter can test electric field radiation and magnetic field emission to reach the optimal test result. It is used to test and learn electromagnetic radiation situation indoor and outdoor. It is equipped with a built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on the LCD digital display after processing by control micro-chip.
Large & clear LCD display of the values for easy reading.
Easy to operate with easy one-hand operation, easy to carry and make field measurement.
Unit: mG (Electric Field); μT (Magnetic Field)
Accuracy: ±5% (50μT to 200μT)μT at 50Hz or 60Hz
Range: Electric: 0～2000mG; Magnetic: 0～200μT
Resolution: 1mG, 0.1μT
Alarm Threshold: 40mG, 0.4μT
Temperature: 0～50℃ / 32～122℉
Display: 4 digits LCD Display
Test Bandwidth: 30Hz-300Hz
Number of Axis: Single Axis Inductive Head
Sampling Rate: 0.5 Seconds
Test Mode: Bimodule Synchronous Test
Over Range Indication: LCD Displays "HI"
Operating Temperature: 0～50℃, Relative Humidity 0～80%
Storage Temperature: -10～50℃, Relative Humidity: 0～70%
Power Supply: 3 * 1.5V AAA Battery (NOT Included)