Overview and Specifications:
Alarm Type : Accessories
Wire or Wireless : Wire
Material Type : Plastic
Shell Material : Plastic
Length of Video Cable : 10M
Lens Material : Plastic + Glass
Guiding Line : Yes
1. The digital supplemental light image sensor is specially designed for the research and development of automobile rear view, using digital supplementary light and software technology, the image is clear during the day, and the illumination is low at night.
2. The temperature application range of -30℃ to +60℃ is fully compatible with automotive environmental applications.
3. With extremely high cost performance, it is an ideal solution for car rear view.
4. With obstacle position reference line, it is convenient to determine the distance of obstacle behind the vehicle.
5. Aluminum alloy or industrial plastic structure, strong, safe, waterproof and shockproof.
6. The factory has passed the water immersion test and aging test
note:6V=6m cable , 12V=10m cable , 24V=15m cable
1, Sensor: 1/4 CMOS
2, Resolution: NTSC:648*488mm
3. Definition: 420TV line
4. Dynamic range: >60dB
5. Diagonal angle: 170 °
6, the lowest illumination: 0.5Lux
7, S/N ratio: >45dB
8, Video output: 1.0vpp, 75ohm
9, power supply: 9-12V
10. Distance reference line
11. Operating temperature: -20℃~+80℃, Rh95%
12. Storage temperature: -40℃~+100℃, Rh95%
13, Waterproof index: Ip68
1: Super wide angle of 170 degrees, wider and wider visual range,
2: Digital supplementary light night vision function, when the light is insufficient, automatic exposure compensation can still clearly see the road behind the car,
3: With electronic ruler, the scale ruler is displayed on the display, you can see the approximate distance between the rear object and the rear of the car,
4: The video line is connected to the monitor, the power line is connected to the power of the reversing light, when the reverse gear is engaged, the video line number is automatically switched,
5: The product is waterproof, moisture-proof, anti-fog, shockproof, anti-voltage shock, high temperature resistance,
6: The reversing camera can be connected to most vehicle display devices, including vehicle monitors, DVDs, rearview mirror display frequency, portable GPS, etc., which is convenient for monitoring the surrounding ring mirror in all directions when reversing, with a viewing angle of 170 degrees. The field of view is wider and the reversing is easier.