Overview and Specifications:
Style : Handheld
Display Size : 1.9 Inches & Under
Power Type : AAA Battery
Display Type : Digital
Max Measuring Temperature : 49°C & Under
Model Number : YK001
Usage : Household
Theory : Infrared Thermometer
Muti-fuction Baby Adult Digital Termometer Infrared Forehead Thermometer Gun Non-contact Temperature Measurement Device Tool
NON CONTACT THERMOMETER – Our forehead thermometer can be used repeatedly without worrying about contact with others. It can quickly detect whether the human body is fever without the need for disposable covers or probe cover. The detection time is 1 second.
ACCURATE TEMPERATURE READINGS – Our digital IR thermometer is ideal for forehead and body readings, and have a very small error margin. It is actually more accurate than standard mercury thermometers. And can avoid the harm of mercury vapor absorbed by traditional mercury thermometer to human body.
MULTI-MODE THERMOMETER – The Non-Contact Thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, infants and elders. It not only supports forehead or body function, but is able to take room/object temperature. Automatically remember the latest 32 groups measurement data.
QUICKLY TEMPERATURES READINGS – Taking your forehead temperature with our IR thermometer is as simple as pointing, and pressing a button. It uses infrared technology, and can show readings in Celsius / Fahrenheit.
ENERGY SAVING METER FOR TEMPERATURE – Power by 2 x AAA battery (Not included). Auto power-off after 15 seconds idle time, energy saving and environmental protection. Tracks your family's temperatures. Perfect for your families, especially for your kids.
Size: 138 * 95 * 40mm (about)
Measurement range: 32.0 – 42.5℃
Measurement interval: 6 seconds
Power supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
Measuring distance: touch measurement
Measurement accuracy: 35.0℃ and 42.0℃: 0.3℃, 35.0 42.0℃: 0.2℃
1. Insert 2 AAA batteries
2. Click “Scan” to start
3. The default mode in the power-on state is to measure the human body. Click “Mode” once to switch to the measurement target temperature mode.
4. Align the forehead or ear with a distance of about 3-5 cm, click “Scan” and hear the buzzer sound, and the measurement is completed.
5. Switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius: Under the power-on state, press and hold “MODE” for 2 seconds, the screen will display “F1”, click “+” to adjust to Celsius (Celsius), and click “-” When adjusting to Fahrenheit ( F), click the Mode setting again to complete.
6. Set the alarm prompt temperature: long press “MODE” for 2 seconds, the screen displays “F1”, click “MODE” again, the screen displays “F2”, click “+” once to increase the alarm by 0.1 C (0.1 F) Temperature, click “-” once to decrease the alarm temperature by 0.1 degrees Celsius (0.1 F). The initial system alarm temperature is 38 degrees Celsius (100.4 F).
7. Temperature error setting: long press MODE for 2 seconds, the screen will display F1, click MODE twice again, and the screen will display F3, click + once to increase by 0.1 degrees Celsius (0.1 F) To measure the temperature, click “-” once to decrease the temperature by 0.1 C (0.1 F).
8. Alarm sound switch setting: long press MODE for 2 seconds, the screen displays F1, click MODE three times, the screen displays F4, at this time click +, the alarm sound is on (open) , Click “-“, the alarm sound is turned off (off)
1 x Human body infrared thermometer
1 x User manual